About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Sunday 17 November 2013

Plastic Soldier Company T-34

Good evening everyone, and welcome back!

Well, I finally got to posting these suckers. Very easy build (as anyone who has ever built PSC kits can tell you), and also fairly cheap (in bulk). I`m not completely done, as you can see with the unpainted boxes and unweathered spare tracks. The lighting made them come out as a lot more dark and glossy than they actually are.



I will add some markings etc. someday in the near future.






Since these will be more late war, each one will have crudely painted white lines, and inpiring messages in Russian speaking of Berlin.



Tanks for reading, (well, I didn`t really add much personality or text). Anyways, I have just taken a ton of photos on just about all my finished (and half finished products), and am wondering what to post once I`m done.

Also, I have since gotten some Medieval Arabs, Winter Soviets, Soviet support, and  some armored reinforcements for both my DAk and 8th Army, Along with a Bersaglieri Motorcycle platoon coming in the mail anyday.

Will you be more interested in Gulf War Usmc, Pacific Campaign infantry, more WW2 Desert Forces, or my PSC US/British Halftracks and Stuarts? I also have some scans of uniforms from Osprey Books I got from a friend I can post if you want.

Anyways, share your opinions, be it negative or positive, in the comments, and tell me what you would like to see next.

Thanks for visiting,
FF

No comments:

Post a Comment