About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Promising new sets from Pegasus Hobbies!

Good evening all,

I wasn't gonna post until tomorrow morning, but I just found some fantastic news that seems to have not been brought up by anyone yet.

Pegasus Hobbies are finally releasing more sets, and when I say more sets, I mean a LOT.

Figure Sets:
PGH-7224 WWII German Fallschirmjäger







PGH-7271 WWII Russian Infantry in Greatcoats



PGH-7272 WWII Russian Infantry in Winter Dress Set 2


PGH-7273 WWII Russian Mortar Teams in Greatcoats


PGH-7274 WWII Russian Support Weapon Teams in Greatcoats



Model Kits:
PGH-7627 WWII German Tiger II Tanks (2)
 



PGH-7661 WWII Russian T-34/76 Tanks (2)
PGH-7663 WWII Russian Su-85M/100 Assault Gun 
PGH-7664 WWII Russian Su-122 Assault Gun 

They should be released mid-Autumn. This is all I found, and for those interested you can pre-order them on Mitchtoy.com.

Any thoughts on them? Share your opinions in the comment section.

Thanks for reading, and remember to check in tomorrow because I will be posting my PSC M4A1 Sherman's.
FF

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting now with Chain of Command about to be released. I'll be playing both with 28mm and 20mm; the supports weapons sets are a good addition to my Red Army collecttion. I have some Pegasus models and they are fine in general. Nonetheless I'll be waiting for the reviews at http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that they released them in winter uniform, since PSC's fantastic sets are in summer. PSR is where I heard the news about this!
      FF

      Delete
  2. 1 Winter Set nr 2 and 1 Greatcoat Set and it's headswapping time for my Winter War force!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't make up my mind between the two, Guess I'll have to get both!
      FF

      Delete