About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Airfix Bofors gun and Tractor

Good day folks! 

As promised, I finally have photos of my Airfix Bofors gun kit. If you are wondering why it took me so damn long, it's because I forgot I had leant my camera to a friend who went on a trip to Halifax, and who just got back yesterday. I am so sorry, but I hope my next few posts can compensate for that!



Very easy and fun to assemble. I really love classic Airfix kits!


(Note the one bit of plastic that isn't painted at the front? That's because I had lost/forgotten about it, and found it when I was done )


I really like this little truck, I should probably get more :).



It seems I have to retouch those decals over the wheels.


After building this gun, I realised that it is almost the exact same model as the Zvezda Russian 37mm AA gun (since the Swedish company Bofors sold guns to almost all european armies before the war), and they also size up quite well!


I've got a bunch of these posts already written, and will be spreading them evenly throughout the week.

Thanks for reading!
FF

No comments:

Post a Comment