About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Sunday 9 September 2012

Pegasus US Army Trucks

Here is the rest of my American platoon transportation. They have been painted and weathered the exact same way as the halftracks. I decided to not glu the rails, that way I can replace them with the canvas top, which represent supply/artillery tractor, whereas the rails will represent the infantry transport.


Here they are with the canvas tops.


It seems my brightness was weak in the first two photos. Sorry about that. Anyways, here they are with the Hat Us Tank Riders. They fit perfectly in these trucks, much better than the Halftracks...



Here come the doughboys!


8 comments:

  1. Really nice. Especially love the trucks loaded up with the Hat fellas!

    Cheers, Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Hat chaps too, they're dirt cheap and come with multiple tank drivers and ordinary officers/runners on foot.

      Thanks!
      FF

      Delete
  2. Looking good! Those HaT tank riders are ideal for this kind of job and work well in the GMCs. Pity the footwells in the M3's aren't deep enough for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were deemed as "Tank Riders", but I don't think I will be using them for that any time soon.

      Thanks!
      FF

      Delete
  3. Nice work mate! :)
    I keep looking for these kits here in Greece, but as it seems I cannot find them anywhere. I should be ordering them from the web I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen the Pegasus Gmc's in any local stores here in Canada, and the Hat boys are quite rare. If you are looking for a site, check out www.WonjderlandModels.com, great stock at great prices.

      Thanks!
      FF

      Delete
  4. Super work, the GMC is a favorite, I have half of a real one and my Fathers, but yours are in better nick.

    ReplyDelete